Button battery safety poster

Button batteries safety poster

If swallowed, button batteries can trigger a reaction in the body that can cause a child to bleed to death in a matter of hours.

This full-colour A2 poster is hard-hitting, drawing parents’ attention to the nature of the risk, the sort of products that contain button batteries and essential information on what to do if they suspect their child has swallowed one.

Product code: POS015

£1.25 Including V.A.T and excluding p&p

View sample

Delivery information

    Categories
  • Posters
  • 11-14
  • 3-5
  • 5-7
  • 8-11
  • Babies
  • Toddlers
  • Burns and scalds
  • Fire safety
  • Home safety