Making the Link
CAPT runs the Making the Link project which aims to encourage partnership working between senior practitioners and policymakers in child accident prevention.
We work with voluntary and statutory organisations to encourage partnership working and best practice around child injury prevention. To do this we carry out the following activities:
- Partnership and networking events
- Specialist master classes on child injury prevention
- Mentoring local authorities and public health teams
- Sharing of best practice case studies and strategies
- Sharing of local evidence of what works in child injury prevention
Resources on Making the Link
On the Making the Link site you will find:
- Policy guidance: information on the areas of policy relevant to accident prevention, and how you can use them to drive change in your organisation.
- Case studies: examples of child accident prevention programmes in other areas, the successes and what you can learn from them.
- Data and statistics: accident rates for different regions across the UK, so you can see how your area measures up.
Visit Making the Link
Got a question about the Making the Link project or want to share a case study?