Step up to Child Safety Week 2012
The new Child Safety Week ideas book and poster - Small steps to safety - are online at the new Child Safety Week website.
So download now and start planning your Child Safety Week activity for 2012.
Child Safety Week is the Child Accident Prevention Trust's flagship community education campaign. Our aim is to secure a safer environment for children and young people, so they can live life to the fullest without unnecessary hazards.
Our Child Safety Week resources are designed to help support your work with local families by offering practical and fun ways to engage them about accident prevention.
The Child Safety Week resources are available to download for anyone working with children, young people or families. This year we have redeveloped the Child Safety Week website www.childsafetyweek.org.uk to make it easier for you to find the help you need in organising your activity.
Visit the Child Safety Week website
On the website you'll find:
- Ideas booklet: packed full of help in planning your activity, information on the accidents most likely to seriously harm children, practical safety reminders, plus quizzes and competitions for you to copy and use, to make learning fun for both adults and children.
- Poster: a downloadable poster that you can print off and display at your event.
- Evaluation form: tell us about the impact of your Child Safety Week activity and you could win a £50 shopping voucher plus £50 of CAPT resources.
- Competitions: A poster design competition for children and a wordsearch for parents.
- Quizzes: A colouring in puzzle on road safety for children and a safety quiz for parents.
Don't forget to keep revisiting www.childsafetyweek.org.uk as we will be adding extra downloads over the coming weeks.
Stay up to date with Child Safety Week