Terms and Conditions
The term 'CAPT' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Canterbury Court (1.09)
1-3 Brixton Road
London SW9 6DE
Child Accident Prevention Trust is a registered charity number 1053549 and a company limited by guarantee number 147845. Registered in England and Wales.
VAT registration no. 740387826.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All website content is accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, neither CAPT nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The safety information on this website is not meant as a substitute for advice on particular issues and is written in general terms. If you have any concerns or if you have particular questions you should seek specific advice before taking any action that is based on the information provided on this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
All credit and debit card payments are processed by a third party provider, so The Child Accident Prevention Trust does not hold any of your payment details.
If you are unable to submit your payment online, or have trouble using our website, you can contact us at email@example.com or 020 7608 7367 and we will process your order manually.
Every reasonable effort has been made to make this website as accessible as possible. We follow Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines to make this website as accessible as possible. Most pages comply with these guidelines and where this is not the case, we have done all we reasonably can to make the content as accessible as possible.
This website contains information and other material ("content") in relation to which the copyright and all other intellectual property rights are owned or licensed by us unless specifically credited otherwise. You agree not to copy, modify, transmit, distribute, publish, broadcast, or create any derivative work from such content. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless against all losses, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with any misuse of the content. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior written consent. Accordingly, none of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form without our prior written consent. For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this website or any part of it is not permitted without our prior written consent.
In addition, the names, images and logos on this website are owned by us or licensed by us, unless specifically credited otherwise. Copying or use of logos is not permitted without our prior written approval.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to this website, we cannot guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay which can be attributed to causes outside our reasonable control.
These terms and conditions may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use this website after it has been posted.
We reserve the right to prohibit access by any person to all or part of this website at our sole discretion.