“The damage they did is absolutely unreal. They burned holes in the intestines. Whenever they opened him up some of his intestines already leaked out.” Mother of a three-year-old boy


Our visual, colourful, easy-to-read flyer alerts parents to the dangers of super strong magnets. Download and share to help raise awareness.

Breaking news

Share on social media

Simply follow Child Accident Prevention Trust on FacebookTwitter and Instagram and share this content across your own channels.

Follow the British Association of Paediatric Surgeons on Twitter: @BAPSCampaigns

More information

Learn why top doctors are so worried, find out how accidents happenstudy official safety alerts and spread the word with our flyer plus social media assets and a poster and leaflet from the Office for Product Safety and Standards.

Share this post