Button Batteries

“It turns out this is one of the most damaging and dangerous things that my beautiful boy could have ever swallowed. It does not get much worse than this.” – Mother of an 8 month-old baby boy.

BIPBA

Button Batteries

‘Devastating deaths’ – safety body issues recommendations on button batteries

2022-07-11T06:38:19+00:00

The Healthcare Safety Investigation Branch publishes its independent investigation into the death of a three-year-old who swallowed a button battery. Its report makes recommendations about public awareness, product safety and clinical decision-making.

‘Devastating deaths’ – safety body issues recommendations on button batteries2022-07-11T06:38:19+00:00

Christmas unwrapped … safely

2022-07-08T09:25:06+00:00

Everything is a toy when children are little. With all the excitement, it’s easy for little hands to find things that are dangerous. Here is our low-down on unwrapping Christmas safely.

Christmas unwrapped … safely2022-07-08T09:25:06+00:00

Title

Go to Top