Don't get caught out buying dangerous toys. Discover all you need to know about buying toys safely and risky toys to avoid.
In the last 10 months, two children have died after swallowing a button battery. Many more have suffered life-changing injuries. Use our free resources to help spread the word.
Watch the free recording of our webinar on the dangers of button batteries to learn why they are so dangerous, where they can be found and what to do if you suspect a child has swallowed one.
Cycling is a great way to keep fit and active. However, whether it’s a young child cycling in the park on his first bike, or an older child cycling to school, cycle accidents are a real risk for children and young people.
Blind cords can act as a noose and cause strangulation in less than a minute. Fit blinds with safety breakers or make sure a cleat hook is fitted so that the cord can be tied safely away every time
Public Health England (PHE) will shortly publish a new guide to preventing unintentional injuries for all frontline staff working with families with children under five.
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health has warned that accidental injury is the leading cause of death for boys aged one to four.
For Child Safety Week 2017, we are honouring the power of sharing to keep children safe. We know that nothing has more impact than the voice of experience.
The Child Accident Prevention Trust (CAPT) and the British and Irish Portable Battery Association (BIPBA) join forces to reduce the risks of children swallowing button batteries.
Fidget spinners are the latest playground craze but doctors have raised concerns about cheap fidget spinners with LED lights powered by small button batteries.
With in-house training, our expert trainers come direct to you, adapting course content to suit your local needs.
It might sound obvious, but remember to exercise the same caution in holiday accommodation that you do at home. A few simple checks and precautions to ensure parents are not caught off guard. Enjoy the summer weather!
Laser pointers seem so much fun – kids love them, cats love them and they seem to make a great stocking filler. So why are we so worried about them? And why are we saying #losethelasers?
Festive tea lights, singing Santas and flashing Christmas wands are all powered by lithium button batteries, many of them easily accessible to curious little fingers. Keep your children safe this Christmas.
A survey of over 8,500 parents carried out by The Lullaby Trust has shown that 40% of parents have co-slept in dangerous circumstances such as on a sofa, having drunk alcohol or as a smoker.