Our hard-hitting A5 flyer asks what common products may badly harm or even kill a child, due to the button battery that powers them.

It explains the risks, offers essential safety tips and advises what to do if parents suspect their child has swallowed a battery.

This flyer is also available in Welsh.


Do you work with families?

You can order free printed copies of this resource from our shop.

Learn more

Visit our button battery advice hub to learn more about the dangers and what you can do to keep children safe.

Share this post