Button batteries, in particular big, powerful lithium coin cell batteries, can badly hurt or kill a small child if they swallow one.

In this free webinar we discussed:

• Why button batteries are so dangerous
• Where they can be found
• What to do if you suspect a child has swallowed one
• The impact button battery injuries can have on families
• How to buy batteries and products with safety in mind

To learn more about the dangers of button batteries, practical safety tips and advice on what to do in an emergency visit our advice hub

Share this post