Watch the Mini First Aid Family Health Podcast where we’re talking about the dangers of button batteries.

We’re joined by Hollie, Mum to Ralphie, a healthy, happy toddler who swallowed a button battery. Hear the story of what happened to Ralphie and how his mum’s tenacity saved his life.

Plus, learn more about where button batteries are, why they’re so dangerous, how to spot the signs that a child might have swallowed one, and what to do if you suspect the worst.

Visit our button battery safety hub

Share this post