Button Batteries

“It turns out this is one of the most damaging and dangerous things that my beautiful boy could have ever swallowed. It does not get much worse than this.” – Mother of an 8 month-old baby boy.

post image

Top safety tips for parenthood

Our free, bite-sized emails offer essential child safety advice for parents and parents-to-be.

Spam-free and simple to unsubscribe at any time. For more information, please read our Privacy Policy https://www.capt.org.uk/privacy-policy

Share this post