“The damage they did is absolutely unreal. They burned holes in the intestines. Whenever they opened him up some of his intestines already leaked out.” Mother of a three-year-old boy

Magnets News

Magnetic toys – a warning to parents


The worrying case of a three-year-old highlights a disturbing trend in serious injuries from children swallowing small, round, coloured magnets from magnetic toys.

Magnetic toys – a warning to parents2022-07-08T09:17:28+00:00

Safety alerts on super strong magnets


Safety alerts have been issued amid growing concerns of the dangers posed to children by super strong magnets.

Safety alerts on super strong magnets2022-05-16T05:12:00+00:00


Go to Top