Magnets

“The damage they did is absolutely unreal. They burned holes in the intestines. Whenever they opened him up some of his intestines already leaked out.”¬†Mother of a three-year-old boy

Magnet Resources

Flyer

2022-05-05T06:35:06+00:00

A free leaflet and poster from the Office for Product Safety and Standards with helpful safety messages to share with parents.

Flyer2022-05-05T06:35:06+00:00

Social media assets

2022-05-02T14:28:00+00:00

A free leaflet and poster from the Office for Product Safety and Standards with helpful safety messages to share with parents.

Social media assets2022-05-02T14:28:00+00:00

Leaflet and Poster

2022-05-02T12:20:54+00:00

A free leaflet and poster from the Office for Product Safety and Standards with helpful safety messages to share with parents.

Leaflet and Poster2022-05-02T12:20:54+00:00

Title

Go to Top